Tour Cost : US$ 5,144.00 per person, sharing a twin room. But we will offer you a 10% discount off for 2 persons and above price listed on the above itinerary.
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT: US$ 450.00 Per Person
Extra: Tibet/China Visa fee US$ 114.00 per person. Extra: US$ 95.00 per person for American Nationals. (Subject to change)
Extra: Lhasa/Kathmandu oneway airfare US$ 489.00 Per Person
- Arrival and Departure Airport transfer in a private car, accompanied by an English speaking representative.
- 3 nights in 3 star Hotel on twin sharing basis in Kathmandu with breakfast and inclusive of all applicable govt. taxes.
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu as per the itinerary with a private vehicle and English speaking guide.
- Hotels / Guest House in Tibet on twin sharing (3 star standard Hotels)
- Meals i.e. Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels / Guesthouses OR local restaurants on en-route stopovers (in Tibet)
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries for both Motor bikes and members
- Everest Conservation fee for members, bikes, Crews and vehicle
- All necessary Tibet entry and road permits,
- Motor bike custom entry fee at China custom
- Temporary Motor Bike license and driving license,
- 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide
- Hire of 500CC Royal Enfield Motorcycle and spare parts of bikes (Whichever applicable) for the entire trip
- One mechanic from Nepal, their accommodation, meals and daily wages.
- Cost of fuel for the bikes and mechanic as well as engine oil top up.
- Back up support of a Truck to carry support staff and clients personal baggage/gears, guide from Tibet.
- Deposit amount in Chinese Custom by Parikrama Treks
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Air ticket and Air tax if needed
- Lunch in Kathmandu and throughout the tour in Tibet (Approx 10-18 US$ per meal)
- Nepal entry & and re-entry of $ 40.00 for 30 days upon arrival at the Kathmandu airport or Nepal Border.
- China/Tibet Visa fee US$ 114 per person. Extra US$ 95 pp for American nationals
- Personal biking clothing including Helmets
- Photography charges for still and Video cameras at Monasteries in Tibet
- Emergency and Evacuation costs, travel / medical insurance / Personal insurance of the riders
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses
- Bank transfer fees, cancellation fee if there is unavoidable situation, such as political disturbance, or visa rejection by Chinese Embassy
- Personal nature expenses such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks, extra mileage, personal gratuities such as tips to guides, drivers and Mechanics
- Costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes, and break downs and beyond the control and its associates.
NOTE: If you are ready to experience and enjoy the freedom of 2 wheel ride adventure with us, We require the details below through e-mail attachment:
Each member's copy of Colored scanned passports & Photographs.
Each member's copy of scanned International Driver License.